Would you like the buildings you own, manage and work in to be safe, healthy, efficient and up to date? Attract and retain top quality tenants in a competitive market? Protect your assets and reduce operating expenses?
WHEN: Thursday, October 13, 2016 from 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM (PDT)
WHERE: GSV Labs Redwood City - Refreshments Served
5:30 - 6:00 registration, networking, appetizers
6:00 - 7:45 Program
7:45 - 8:30 Networking and refreshments
• Seismic: are you prepared for the next major quake?
• Health: how can a building improve employee performance, health and happiness?
• Efficiency: save energy and water; capture and reuse storm and waste water
• Renewable Energy: produce and store clean power and charge electric vehicles
• How can I pay for this? – learn about financing options, including commercial PACE and green loans. Projects may have net neutral or even net positive cash flow.
• Resilient Properties: how can all these factors work together to increase your ROI?