Going to be in the Bay Area for Greenbuild? Passionate about healthy and sustainable building materials? You will not want to miss our Living Building Challenge Materials Forum. This event is truly one-of-a-kind and focused on digging deep into defining what innovations are needed to truly transform the materials we use to construct.
- Come to hear our panel of experts from Living Building Challenge project teams frame the issues.
- Come to help define the R&D projects that would transform your ability to build Living Building Challenge projects without Red List exemptions.
- Come to be recognized as a co-author of the resulting Research Agenda, and have the first opportunity to participate in R&D teams that matter to you, with support from Oregon BEST.
- Come to learn about industry needs if you’re planning to submit a product to the Red List Design Challenge.
- Come to hear first about Declare, the product ingredient label created by the Living Future Institute. Get the details directly from ILFI Vice President and Living Building Challenge Program Director, Amanda Sturgeon, and have the opportunity to ask her your questions directly.